- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.5, Grade 2
- cULus listed, 3 hour fire-rating*
- 1 Year limited warranty
- For doors 13⁄8″ to 13⁄4″ (35 to 44.5 mm) thick
- Kit available for doors 21⁄4″ (57 mm) thick
- 23⁄4″ (70 mm) backset
- 23⁄8″ and 5″ (60 mm and 127 mm) backsets available
- Adjustable 23⁄8″ or 23⁄4″ (60 mm or 70 mm) backset available
- Solid brass deadbolt with security pin, 1″ (25.4 mm) throw
- Free-spinning cylinder collar for enhanced security
- Fits 11⁄2 –21⁄8″ (38–54 mm) door preparations
- Strike and dust-box
- 6-pin cylinder in steel housing, Schlage “C” keyway with 2 keys
- Small format interchangeable core (SFIC) model available (BEST-F® and CX5® cores sold separately)
- Privacy model with exterior indicator available
Full keying services available. Other common and high security keyways available.
(*)Except for privacy model.
C3 POLISHED BRASS
C19 MATTE BLACK
C26D SATIN CHROME
C32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL
Other finishes available
Approximate finish simulation, for reference only
TLA Series 01.054
TLA42I – Indicator Deadbolt Instructions
TLA51-60-70 – Installation Instructions
TLA51IC – Supplemental instructions
TLA70 – Supplemental instructions
- We recommend that physical hardware be ordered and verified before starting any preparation, manufacturing or installation work.
- All product installations must be done by qualified personnel using the proper mounting hardware for the appropriate surface or material.
- We recommend that installers and manufacturers use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify product or information without prior notice.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight or dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
- All technical documents, drawings and instructions are provided as-is. Customers (primary or secondary) cannot derive any claim based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is or will be assumed.