- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.2, series 4000, Grade 2
- cULus listed, 3 hr fire rating
- ANSI/UL 10C Positive Pressure Rated
- Meets ADA requirements (EM lever only)
- 1 Year limited warranty
- For doors 13⁄8– 13⁄4″ (35 – 44.5 mm) thick
- 23⁄4″ (70 mm) backset
- 23⁄8″, 33⁄4″ and 5″ (60, 95 and 127 mm) backsets available
- Stainless steel latch with 1/2″ (12.7 mm) throw
- Removable security posts
- 3″ (76 mm) rose diameter
- Concealed mounting plate and screws
- ASA strike
- Keyed functions include 6-pin Schlage “C” cylinder with 2 keys
Full keying services available. Other common and high-security keyways available.
* Standard return, short
(*) EL lever style is not ADA compliant
C15 SATIN NICKEL
Other finishes available
Approximate finish simulation, for reference only
EM/EL Series 01.026
EM/EL – Installation Instructions
Templates & Door Preparations
EM/EL – A156W-161 Wood Door Preparation (64 mm posts)
EM/EL – A156-161 Door Preparation (64 mm posts)
- We recommend that physical hardware be ordered and verified before starting any preparation, manufacturing or installation work.
- All product installations must be done by qualified personnel using the proper mounting hardware for the appropriate surface or material.
- We recommend that installers and manufacturers use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify product or information without prior notice.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight or dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
- All technical documents, drawings and instructions are provided as-is. Customers (primary or secondary) cannot derive any claim based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is or will be assumed.