- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.2, series 4000, Grade 1
- cULus listed, 3 hr fire rating
- ANSI/UL 10C Positive Pressure Rated
- Meets ADA requirements
- 5 Year limited warranty
- For doors 13⁄8 to 2″ (35 to 51 mm) thick
- 23⁄4″ (70 mm) backset
- 23⁄8″, 33⁄4″ and 5″ (60 mm, 95 mm and 127 mm) backsets available
- Stainless steel latch with 1⁄2″ (12.7 mm) throw
- Deadlatch with 3⁄4″ (19 mm) throw available
- Fixed security posts
- Lever clutch release for damage prevention
- 39⁄16″ (90 mm) rose diameter
- Concealed mounting plate and screws
- ASA strike
- Keyed functions include 6-pin cylinder, Schlage “C” profile with 2 keys
- Small format interchangeable core (SFIC) model available (BEST-F® and CX5® cores sold separately)
Full keying services available. Other common and high security keyways available.
C26D SATIN CHROME
C19* MATTE BLACK
*GX1L Model only
Other finishes available
Approximate finish simulation, for reference only
GX1 Series 01.012
GX1L – Installation Instructions
GX1L – SFIC Instructions
Templates & Door Preparations
GX1 ANSI-A156W Wood Door Preparation
GX1 ANSI-A156 Door Preparation
- We recommend that physical hardware be ordered and verified before starting any preparation, manufacturing or installation work.
- All product installations must be done by qualified personnel using the proper mounting hardware for the appropriate surface or material.
- We recommend that installers and manufacturers use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify product or information without prior notice.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight or dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
- All technical documents, drawings and instructions are provided as-is. Customers (primary or secondary) cannot derive any claim based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is or will be assumed.