- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 2
- cULus listed, Panic Hardware
- cULus listed, 11⁄2 hr Fire Exit hardware
- 1-Year warranty
- For wood or hollow metal doors 28–48″ (711-1219 mm) wide¹
- Push-pad type:
» Rim models (non-handed)
» Surface vertical rod models (non-handed)
- Field sizeable
- Stainless steel latchbolt, 3/4″ (19 mm) throw
- Stainless steel springs
- Hex key dogging standard (non-fire rated models only)
- Wide variety of exterior trims and accessories available
(1) Maximum door size may vary by model, see available models.
8500 Panic rim exit device, 30–38″ (762–965 mm)
8500-48 Panic rim exit device, 38–48″ (965–1220 mm)
8500V Panic surface vertical rod exit device, 30–38 x 96″ (762–965 x 2438 mm)
8500V-48 Panic surface vertical rod exit device, 38–48 x 96″ (965–1220 x 2438 mm)
8500F Fire rim exit device, 30–36 x 84″ (762–914 x 2134 mm)
8500VF Fire surface vertical rod exit device, 30–36 x 84″ (762–914 x 2134 mm)
C3 POLISH BRASS PLATED
C32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL
Other finishes available
Approximate finish simulation, for reference only
8500/F – 02.030
8500V/VF – 02.032
Trims & Accessories – 02.034
- We recommend that physical hardware be ordered and verified before starting any preparation, manufacturing or installation work.
- All product installations must be done by qualified personnel using the proper mounting hardware for the appropriate surface or material.
- We recommend that installers and manufacturers use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify product or information without prior notice.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight or dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
- All technical documents, drawings and instructions are provided as-is. Customers (primary or secondary) cannot derive any claim based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is or will be assumed.