- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- cULus listed, Panic Hardware
- cULus listed, 3 hr Fire Exit hardware
- 5 year limited warranty
- For wood or hollow metal doors 30–48″ (762–1219 mm) wide¹
- Push-pad type:
» Rim (non-handed)
» Surface vertical rod (handed, reversible)
- Field sizeable
- Stainless steel latchbolt, 3⁄4″ (19 mm) throw
- Stainless steel springs
- Hex key dogging standard (non-fire rated models only)
» Cylinder dogging available
- “Request to exit” option available
- Wide variety of exterior trims and accessories available
- Mortise and Concealed Vertical Rod models available²
(1) Maximum door size may vary by model, see available models.
(2) Please contact for Mortise or Concealed Vertical Rod model information
32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL
Other finishes available
Approximate finish simulation, for reference only
9500PR/FR – 02.020
9500PV/FV/FL – 02.022
Trims & Accessories – 02.024
- We recommend that physical hardware be ordered and verified before starting any preparation, manufacturing or installation work.
- All product installations must be done by qualified personnel using the proper mounting hardware for the appropriate surface or material.
- We recommend that installers and manufacturers use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify product or information without prior notice.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight or dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
- All technical documents, drawings and instructions are provided as-is. Customers (primary or secondary) cannot derive any claim based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is or will be assumed.