- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.3, and A156.13, Grade 1
- cULus listed, 3 hr Fire Exit hardware
- 5 year limited warranty
- For doors 1 3⁄4″ (44.5 mm) thick, 30-38” (762-965 mm) wide with 5 1⁄2″ (140 mm) minimum
door stile width¹
- Push-pad type:
» Rim (handed, field reversible)
- Field sizeable
- Stainless steel latch and rail assembly
- Mortise lock and strike included; conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 and fits A115.1
- Escutcheon lever trim required, sold separately
(1) Maximum door size may vary by model, see available models.
9500M R3 Fire exit device for doors 30 to 38″ wide
9500M R4 Fire exit device for doors 36 to 48″ wide
Please contact for Mortise or Concealed Vertical Rod model information.
C32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL
Other finishes available
Approximate finish simulation, for reference only
9500M – Installation Instructions
9500TEM – Installation Instructions
Templates & Door Preparations
9500M Main Chassis – Template
9500M with 9500TEM Trim – Template
- We recommend that physical hardware be ordered and verified before starting any preparation, manufacturing or installation work.
- All product installations must be done by qualified personnel using the proper mounting hardware for the appropriate surface or material.
- We recommend that installers and manufacturers use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify product or information without prior notice.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight or dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
- All technical documents, drawings and instructions are provided as-is. Customers (primary or secondary) cannot derive any claim based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is or will be assumed.