- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade1
- cULus listed, 3 hr Fire Exit hardware
- 5 year limited warranty
- For hollow metal doors 1 3⁄4″ (44.5 mm) thick, 30-36” (762-914 mm) wide and 84” (2134 mm)
high and 4 1⁄2″ (114 mm) minimum door stile width¹
- Push-pad type:
» Concealed vertical rod (handed, field reversible)
- Field sizeable
- Stainless steel top & bottom latches and rail assembly
- Escutcheon lever trims available
(1) Maximum door size may vary by model, see available models.
9500CV 37 Fire exit device for doors 30 to 38″ wide and 84″ height
9500CV 48* Fire exit device for doors 36 to 48″ wide and 96″ height
(*) Special order.
Please contact for Mortise or Concealed Vertical Rod model information.
C32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL
Other finishes available
Approximate finish simulation, for reference only
9500CV – Installation Instructions
Templates & Door Preparations
9500CV – Door Preparations
9500CV (main chassis) – Template
- We recommend that physical hardware be ordered and verified before starting any preparation, manufacturing or installation work.
- All product installations must be done by qualified personnel using the proper mounting hardware for the appropriate surface or material.
- We recommend that installers and manufacturers use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify product or information without prior notice.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight or dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
- All technical documents, drawings and instructions are provided as-is. Customers (primary or secondary) cannot derive any claim based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is or will be assumed.